Project Management Institute (PMI) is a global leader in the field of project management and has the experience, knowledge and resources to aid your professional growth. By becoming a member of PMI you will build relationships, improve your skills, gain access to the most up-to-date knowledge and learn from some of the best in the field.
Membership in PMI provides you many professional benefits including:
- Access to exclusive publications including PM Network®, Project Management Journal®, Project Management.com and PMI Today
- Leadership, volunteer, knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI components and communities.
- Job search capabilities using PMI's Career Headquarters
- Digital versions of the latest edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
As a PMI member, you may join the Wichita PMI Chapter. Chapter benefits include:
- The opportunity to interact and build relationships with other local project managers at monthly meetings.
- Wichita Chapter presentations with local, key industry speakers.
- Exclusive Wichita Chapter Education and Networking events.
- PMP-CAPM Examination Preparation Sessions at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in project management or your work involves projects or project management, join us as members of the Wichita Chapter of PMI. Individual membership in the global community of PMI is $129 (annual renewal is $119). Student and retiree memberships are also available. As a PMI member, you may join the Wichita Chapter for $20 annually.
Click here for more information about PMI membership and a link to join. If you are already a PMI member, you may add the Wichita Chapter membership at any time.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Already a member? Time to renew? Click here for PMI's quick renewal process.