Dana is an experienced and results-focused project and business manager with strong leadership, management, change management and business acumen.
Dana recently joined Koch Business Solutions (KBS) as a Program Manager. Prior to joining KBS she worked for INTRUST Bank for 25 years where she held various positions including 5 years as Senior Project Manager. Dana has a Finance and Masters of Business Administration, both from WSU and earned her PMP in December 2012. She is also the past Vice President of Communications for PMI-Wichita.
Dana has experience with PMI as she held the Vice President of Communication position. During this time, Dana help moved the Wichita Chapter forward to continue to share the chapter's mission to promote the project management discipline withing the communities we serve. Along with other members, Dana's participated in the efforts to bring guest speaker Neal Whitten to Wichita.
Dana’s Vision is to continue to move the chapter forward in promoting the project management discipline in the Wichita and surrounding communities, by providing value add activities and events to support growth, educations, networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Represent the president in his or her absence.
- Assume the role of president the year following successful completion of his or her duties in this role
- Assume the role of president if the president is unable to perform duties for any reason.
- Assist the president in his or her duties
- Serve as a member ex-officio with the rights to vote on all committees except the nominating committee.