Srikanth (Sri) Kamineni is a result driven technical project manager and software lead with over 15 years of experience and expert in business process engineering and product development, software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing of applications with quality assurance. Led high-performing work teams by providing guidance, training and support needed to exceed corporate goals.
Srikanth recently joined Cargill Business Operations and Supply Chain in consulting role. Prior to joining Cargill, he worked in various industries especially in finance, avionics, IT and cloud infrastructure that gave opportunity to work with different team members from diversified cultural back-ground. Srikanth holds Masters in Systems Engineering from Iowa State University and another Masters in Computer Science from Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, Iowa and earned his PMP in February 2011. He is also the past Vice President of Education for PMI-Eastern Iowa Chapter. As a growing professional in project management, he took initiaion in volunteering at PMI Wichita Chapter in Director of Professional Development role. He helped in identifying the potential speakers for Professional Development Day (PDD 2016) based on chapter's attendees feedback. Secured the speakers with high quality presentations and successfully hosted the PDD 2016 event.
The Vice President of Communications is responsible for all communication to the membership and ownership of all electronic media channels for PMI Wichita The purpose of each communication mode is to promote strong project management skills in the community, providing project managers in all fields, industries and skill levels with information and contents that leads to success in their organizations.
Committees that work with Communications VP:
Director of Technology:
- Maintain content on PMI Wichita website. (i.e.President’s message, events, sponsor logos, messages, links, individual webpages, etc.)
- Maintain PMI Wichita shared electronic file storage site (access and content)
- Oversee development of content for any adhoc E-blasts, newsletters, surveys and any communication to membership.
- Maintain communication schedule for E-blasts, newsletters, surveys, etc.to membership
Director of Social Media:
- Maintain contenton PMI WichitaChapter for LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Capture photographs of monthly meetings and special event activities for posting to social media, information and advertising purposes.
- Collaborate on inventive and unique ways to encourage PMI membership.
- Support the increase in project management skills and knowledge sharing with the Wichita Community, working to provide a circle of sharing, no matter what the industry.